>> Sunday, October 9, 2005


I can't believe what she's wearing!!!

Haha!!! My first doodling! Seriously, I forgot how to use color pencils. As you can see, I got lazy and didn't finish the boat.

I drew this from an advertisement in last year's Vogue. OBVIOUSLY! I mean look at what she is wearing!? Uggs!? So last year. And her color choices left me wondering... I mean, purple, red, and BROWN!? (Sorry, that was not in Vogue, I just had to try out the pencils.)

Also, why is she smiling? Obviously, with such choices of clothes she must have gotten dressed VERY hastily. Plus, she is alone in a boat rowing towards some forested island on a day that does not promise very pleasant weather conditions... I hope its not that she has an abusive boyfriend she is running away from...

I made her face and legs orange to illustrate another important point: Self Tanning creams if not used by an expert will make your skin orange... she needs to stick to solariums.

Poor girl, but at least she has nice hair!

Ok, I broke in my pencils, so I'll draw something for real tonight.

1 comments:

Heather November 1, 2012 at 2:03 AM  

You've still got it! And I love that you got the student discount!

I hope you and yours are doing well in Sandy's wake.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP