>> Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A bit of eye candy...


This is the view from the 5th floor mansion! :) I think it kinda looks like a lux retirement condos in Florida, I feel the need to put on my white straw hat with large brims and sip on a gimlet! Hmm... is it really too early to retire?

Oh and appropriately in the land of Tulips there were... tulips on the table to welcome in to Holland courtesy of Vito's parents! LOVE tulips loooOOove!!



Tomorrow, major reorganization and unpacking! PS: got my PINK NOKIA!!! can't wait till it arrives in the mail!!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP