>> Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Can you believe this, in a matter of a week I'll be living in a whole new country! Wow!!

My little brother summed up the situation perfectly the other day:

Daniele: So, are you going to be DUTCH from now on?


He sure knows how to cut to the chase. Like when I showed him this blog he said:

D: "Wow!!! That's you on the internet!! Are you going to be famous??!?"

A: "Yes, sure..."

D: "No, I mean really famous, all over the world???"

A: "Well, I guess you can say that..."

Then Daniele asked the correct question:

D: "ARE YOU GOING TO BE REALLY RICH???"

Yeah, he knows the right questions to ask in order to get a CLEAR picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP