Doing peachy!

>> Thursday, April 12, 2007



















Now, you all are asking me how everything is going so to illustrate I took a few pics around the house.

For example, today I caught our shoes having a conversation:

his shoes: how you doing?
my shoes: heeehe... how YOU doing?

my ''Blonde'' voice: omg! like, we have matching shoes!! it's like... we have SO MUCH in common!

And this one is entitled: Move over boys!




How am I doing? Well, lets just say... everything here sings to ME!!
I especially enjoy having breakfast with Mr. Presley... Yeah! Sing it to me baby!!

1 comments:

Heather March 13, 2013 at 5:56 PM  

I love that your shoes are channeling Joey from Friends :-) Thanks for the smile!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP