Last minute shopping list:

>> Thursday, April 5, 2007

Asti Spumante - 2 no 5 bottles (for me)
Heineken - case (for Vito, mom and I)
Imperial beer - 2 bottles (for Kaiya and I- to commemorate drinking it on our last year's trip to Costa Rica)
Home made Trinidadian Rum Punch - (for Grandma, Grandpa and I)
Sparkling Apple Sider - 1 bottle for Daniele
Evian water - for dad, he is snobby like that :)

oops.... I think I'll be doing too much drinking looks like...

There will be a few get togethers Friday and Saturday. I'm keeping the program jam packed so I don't freak out last minute about LEEEAaaaVVIIiiiNG!!! Aaaaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP