The coolest thing in the Red Light District...

>> Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa are here! We've had a busy day today, spin around the canals on a boat, the Red Lights district!


Well actually me and Grandma sat down for a Heineken by the canal as grandpa walked down further by himself to check out the "action".


Grandma: ...you see, he just walks off and I have to sit and worry about him!


Me: oh, come on, he'll be right back, he just went to check out the naked ladies in the windows


Grandma: I know, what if he has a heart attack!???


My grandma is the worrier type. If someone is 5 minutes late to a family gathering she'll start calling the local hospitals.


Well 10 minutes later grandpa came back and super excited too!


Grandpa: Come on! I HAVE to show you something!!


Me: oh we don't care granpa, the ladies are not even naked, they're all wearing bras...


Grandpa: no, no, EVEN BETTER! Come here, come on, I've never seen anything like it!!



We had to walk down the street and see this:


(don't worry, he is only posing)


Grandma: well, since I'm up... show me the naked ladies...





After all the excitement we took a train to my town and now they're both safe and sound, away from drugs and prostitutes, snoring in the couches.


I want to be just like them when I'm 80!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP